Our Campus IV has basically four stages , Play group , Montessori , Junior and Senior
- Playgroup : Age 2 years and Above
- Reception : Age 3 years and Above
- Junior : Age 4 years and Above
- Senior : Age 5 yearsand Above
It is situated at around 5, 000 Sq. yds, having 12 widened and spacious Colorful attractive class rooms children getting education under the supervision of Experienced Montessori Directors.
Awide lush green lawn provided with variety of floral Arrangements , swings, sea-saw, sliders , jumping horse , Electric cars , Electric bikes for children’s.
Audio Video Visual Aids
THELFPS has latest audio visual aids for learning rhymes ,Phonics & other educational software’s.
Kid’s Swimming Pool
Specially for summers we have the facility of swimming pool for Our students. They can enjoy and learn the swimming techniques in early age.
All Campuses have their own cafeteria with proper hygiene.Where all types of snacks and cold drinks are available for the lunch.
A child specialist undertakes general medical checkup ofEach student. School Also have the Facility of Part time Doctor.
Parent - Teachers Meetings
The school management pays special importance to parent-Teacher meeting which are conducted at the end of each Month.
Teachers presents the detailed report of students and discussthe ways to improve the student performance and his/her conduct with parents.
Parents can also see the concerned teacher with appointment On Saturdays Between school hours.
INTER BRANCH TRANSFERS
The LFPS offers inter branch transfer facilities to theStudents.
The LFPSalso have the library facility for the students. Our well stocked libraries support the curriculum and the reading programs in our schools while encouraging students to carry out books & research at home.
- Admission are offered only on the seats vacated by Outgoing students.
- Interested students need to be registered first.
- The test / interviews date is advised at the time ofRegistration.
- The qualifying students are offered provisional .
- Admission subject to payment of dues and necessarydocuments by a fixed date.
- The classes will commence from 1st of April .
- Registration opens from 1st January.
The LFPS has semester system program , Report card with teacher’s comments will be available at least 3 times in a year and final assessment will issue in the month ofMarch.